The Civic Cup aims to be the most competitive all-round clubman racing championship in the UK.
Average Grid Size
Race weekends at the UK’s best circuits
Started in 2011, the championship has grown steadily since its formation to become a must-see event at any race meeting it visits. The Civic Cup enjoys big budget features and lap times on big grids, but with clubman entry fees and running costs.
Based on the iconic Civic Type R, our cars offer incredible performance with tightly controlled regulations to ensure some of the closest front wheel drive racing in the UK.
Once again hosted by the BRSCC for 2020, Civic Cup is set to continue its growth and produce yet more exhilarating racing!
- TV coverage for the 2020 season.
- Huge social media presence and worldwide fan base.
- Civic Cup photographer capturing those special paddock and on-track moments.
- Exclusive driver offers from our Championship sponsors.
- Dedicated trackside tyre fitting and support courtesy of Dunlop Tyres.